Williams County Ohio Means Jobs works to provide and promote a system that offers individuals, employers and the community the opportunity to achieve and sustain economic prosperity, and offers the following services:
- Job Placement Assistance, System Orientation
- Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Computer, and Internet Access for Employment Purposes
- Career Exploration, Training and Education Information
- Labor Market Information, Skills Assessment
- Basic Skills/GED preparation, Financial Aid Information
- Workshops, Veterans Programs
- Youth Programs, Older Worker Programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
- Unemployment Compensation Information
Office of Workforce Development Newsletter: Did You Know – 1.29.19
The OhioMeansJobs youth programs serve youth ages 14 – 24. The program is designed to assist youth in setting realistic goals and objectives to prepare for post-secondary educational and/or employment opportunities. To participate in the program, certain eligibility requirements or barriers to employment must be met.
To learn more about Williams County OhioMeansJobs Click Here.
Location: 1425 East High Street, Suite #107, Bryan, OH 43506