The Northwest Ohio Job Center is a partnership between Defiance, Fulton, Henry and Williams Counties. As a one-stop system we are committed to a workforce development system that is business driven and locally developed. The Northwest Ohio Job Centers work to provide and promote a system that offers individuals, employers and the community the opportunity to achieve and sustain economic prosperity.
Ohio Means Jobs Williams County offers the following services:
- Job Placement Assistance, System Orientation
- Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Computer, and Internet Access for Employment Purposes
- Career Exploration, Training and Education Information
- Labor Market Information, Skills Assessment
- Basic Skills/GED preparation, Financial Aid Information
- Workshops, Veterans Programs
- Youth Programs, Older Worker Programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
- Unemployment Compensation Information
To learn more about Williams County Ohio Means Jobs Click Here.
Location: 1425 East High Street, Suite #107, Bryan, OH 43506